Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Today's 75/75 is a Chickadee

Today's oil study for my 75 for $75 project is a North American species - a chickadee.  I had fun doing the background on this because the board I'm using here in New Zealand is slightly different than what I'm used to painting on when in the U.S.  I've also started using a painting medium - and find that I like it!


252 - Chickadee
5" x 7" oil study on gessoed board, unframed.
US$ 75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S. or New Zealand
SOLD

If you live in the U.S. and purchase this painting, please be aware that I won't mail it to you until I'm back in the U.S., mid-May.  So rather than the usual 1 - 2 weeks before shipping, it'll be about 6 weeks before you receive the painting.  By then it will be good and dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment