Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Playing Catch-up, Days 6, 7 and 8.

The last couple of days have been hectic with no time to post, so today I'm posting the last three paintings for my 60/60 Challenge.....60 paintings in 60 days, painted plein air (from life).  I'm in my homeland of New Zealand for three months, so the outdoor studies will all be done while here.  I'm fighting the weather (lots of rain) and the way the paint is handling in the increased humidity.  But today I found a stash of liquid in my NZ painting supplies, so perhaps this will help!

"That which doesn't kill me, makes me stronger" - meaning, if I don't slash my wrists, I will be a better painter at the end of the 60/60 Challenge!


60/60 Challenge #6
Painted from the Leigh Cemetery, overlooking the wharf and harbor.



60/60 Painting Challenge #7
"South End of Joe Looking North"
8" x 6" oil on gessoed panel



60/60 Painting Challenge #8
"Waiting for Skylarks"
6" x 8" oil on gessoed gatorboard

No comments:

Post a Comment