Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I'm Leaving the Country" SALE on remaining studies

I leave in a couple of weeks for a show in Charleston, South Carolina,  then I'm off to New Zealand for three months.  I've been trying to figure out how to handle my 75 for $75 sales while I'm gone...so I've decided I'd better sell them before I leave.  For the next week, I'll offer a few studies a day for $45 each plus $6 shipping.  There are about ten left - out of the 100+  I've done in the past few months, that's not bad!


228 - Flicker
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD


222 - Chipmunk
7" x 5" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD




208 - Loon
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed

SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Adele, if I don't get another chance to do so, I will wish you all the very best now! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will keep on blogging while in New Zealand so stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete