Monday, November 28, 2011

A great article on my work and a new 5" x 7" oil study!

Today, Wildlife Art Journal released an extensive article on me and my work!  I'm really honored as it is a well-respected online magazine.  If you click on the link, you can read the article without subscribing.  Not sure how long it will be 'free' - perhaps just today.

Today's 5" x 7" oil study is of gulls.  I seem to be on a trend - painting smaller birds and more background.  If you'd like to see many of the other 5" x 7" oil studies that I've done for my 75 for $75 project, click on this link.  It will take you to the 75 for $75 page on my website.  There are still half a dozen or more available.  I've had to delete a lot of the sold 75's - just no room on my website!



205 - Gulls
5" x 7" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

1 comment:

  1. Love the gulls, Adele, and congradulations to you on the article!

    ReplyDelete