Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 1 - A Nuthatch

Today is the first day of a new 75 for $75 project.  I will post at least one a day until the end of December.

Today's cheery little bird is a White-breasted Nuthatch.  I only seem to notice these little guys in the winter when the leaves are off the trees and I see them scooting up and down the trunk of the tree.  Is it the white-breasted or the red-breasted nuthatch that makes a beeping noise that makes me think the aliens have landed?

If you aren't familiar with my 75 for $75 project....I paint at least one 5" x 7" oil study a day.  You can purchase the paintings for $75 each, unframed plus $6 shipping within the U.S.  The painting will be shipped as soon as it is dry - usually in about a week. 

My son, Shane, plans on contributing a few 5 x 7's to this month's project.  He's up to his ears in commercial work but still would like to get a few done.


190 - White-breasted Nuthatch
5" x 7" oil on panel, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping with in the U.S.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment