Monday, May 30, 2011

A Bluebird for Memorial Day

Today was one of those days where I wiped off more than I painted. Maybe I'm just tired or perhaps the right side of my brain knows that everyone is off work today and I should be too! I made a valiant effort but didn't paint anything good enough to post for my 75 for $75 however I have two pieces that may look better tomorrow once the painting fairies have worked on them during the night.

The bluebird is a reserve piece I painted last week for my 75 for $75 project. I've got five pieces 'in reserve' because  starting on Wednesday, I'll have my grandkids at my house for the fourth annual Camp Sweetie-Pie.  It's a summer camp with official t-shirts, a flag and daily activities.  Every year I add a day as the kids get older.  Now we're up to six days!  So starting on Wednesday painting will be the last thing on my mind, but I will post a reserve piece every day.


Western Bluebird
7" x 5" oil study on board, unframed
$75 plus $6 shipping within the U.S.

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment