Friday, November 19, 2010

Levi Doesn't Care Much...

This great little cow oil is Shane's latest piece. It is titled, Levi Doesn't Care Much for Strangers Since the Yogurt Incident of '09.   I don't have a clue where he gets his titles.  As his mother, I will reveal that at the age of 8 he changed his name to T.S.Garp and for a full year all of his school papers bore that name.  (and no, I did not allow him to watch the movie...someone else did).  

I don't know if there is any connection between T.S. Garp and Shane's original titles, but as when he was 8, I assume it is because he has the soul of an artist.  To see Shane's commercial illustration work go to www.blot.com.  His blog is www.turpitout.blogspot.com.  


Shane Rebenschied - "Levi Doesn't Care Much for Strangers"
5" x 7" oil on panel






2 comments:

  1. I would say that Mama doesn't care much for strangers either!
    Nice piece Shane!

    ReplyDelete