Monday, November 1, 2010

Artist's Cottage for Rent

I would like to return to New Zealand to live and I'm trying to decide if I should sell my home or rent it out either short term, furnished (more than 30 days) or long term, unfurnished. 
 
I live in Oak Creek Canyon, just north of Sedona, Arizona.  The canyon is one of the prettiest places in the U.S....second in Arizona to the Grand Canyon.  I have a very cute artist's cottage.  1200 s.f.  Two bedroom, 1.5 baths, with studio.  There is also a detached 10' x 12' frame shop with table and matt cutter.  There is no garage or carport.  I have legal creek access.  I'm at 5,000' altitude so there is snow in the winter - but snow comes and leaves just as quickly.  You're not shovelling it all winter.  The canyon is green in the summer, much cooler than Sedona in the summertime and Oak Creek is right across the road within about 100' of the house. 

My home would be perfect for another artist who, perhaps, would like to live in the canyon for six months or even a year.   At this point, I'm just throwing this to the wind to see if renting is a possibility.  Contact me if this sounds interesting.  I would be happy to send photographs. 



View from my door

1 comment: