Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shane's painting for yesterday

This is Shane's painting for yesterday - posted a little late as I was enjoying an evening with friends.  I did a little 5" x 7" yesterday but it needs a little tweak before I post it.  Maybe later today...

The following is Shane's blog,  www.turpitout.blogspot.com

Living in a rural area means that whenever we need to do anything of any significance, like the kids school shopping, we need to drive a couple hours to do it.  Luckily, the drive isn't dull and takes us through the historic mining "ghost" town of Jerome, over the Mingus Mountains, through Prescott Valley (where the painting above is set) and into Prescott.  Locals tend to take the winding curves at breakneck speeds, but this just provides me with the opportunity to pull over, let them by (my wife and son get car sick so I have to take it easy on the curves), and enjoy the scenery.


Shane Rebenschied - "Wiggle Room"
5" x 7" oil on panel
unframed

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment