Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WE'RE DONE!

Amazing.    We made a goal and stuck with it.  Since May 15th, my son and I have painted 75 oils for our 75 for 75 project which ends today.   These are the last three paintings.    I think Shane's 'Turn Left' painting is fabulous.  Wow, has he come a long way in the last thirty days!



Shane Rebenschied - "Turn Left at the Yellow Dog"
$75
5" x 7"  oil on board
SOLD


 
Adele Earnshaw - Cactus Wren #3
$75
5" x 7" oil on board






At 5:30 PM, I had one more to do....so I poured a glass of wine and painted the very last one.  I've decided that this will not be the end of the 75 for 75 project.  I've learned so much in the past month that I'd like to continue it...perhaps just one a day.  Now I'd like to digest some of the things I've learned and apply it to larger pieces for my galleries.  I've had a great time!!  

You can see the 75 paintings by clicking on this link,  which will take you to the 75 for 75 page on my website.  All paintings are 5" x 7" original oils and available for sale through Paypal, unframed.  Paintings will be mailed as soon as they are dry and varnished, which usually takes about a week. 

Thanks for following my blog through this project.  I appreciate the support!

As Yoda says, "Do or do not.  There is no try".  



Adele Earnshaw - Rubber Ducky
$75
5" x 7" oil on board
SOLD
(to one of my favorite artists....thanks!) 

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I have enjoyed watching the project and wish I could paint like that....I know, you would tell me to paint 3 a day and I will....
    I am working on it!

    ReplyDelete