Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A little killdeer and a landscape for today...

I spent half the day running around doing errands (and mailing out paintings to some of you whose paintings were dry enough to ship) and the rest of the day was spent trying to do a painterly owl without noodling it to death.  I squinted so much this afternoon that the corners of my eyes hurt.  I finally turped out the owl and painted a kildeer for today's 75 for $75 painting.

I've been trying to decide if my killdeer needs feet.  I'll decide tonight.  It would be so much easier to bury feet this little guy's feet in the sand.  I find that when in doubt, wait until the next day.

Again, to see the rest of the paintings in our 75 for $75, click on this link to take you to the 75 for $75 page on my website.


Adele Earnshaw - Killdeer
$75
5" x 7"  oil on panel
SOLD


Shane's 5" x 7" landscape for today is titled 'Covert Diplomacy'.


Shane Rebenschied - Covert Diplomacy
$75
7" x 5" oil on panel
SOLD












No comments:

Post a Comment