Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's painting

I just have one piece to post today.   I posted it earlier before the project started, but just finished it.  Tomorrow I should be back on schedule but in the afternoon, will be taking my 18 year old kitty, Miss Molly, for her final trip to the vet.    She's had a good long life but kidney disease is getting the best of her.

I've had a request for hummingbirds, a mourning dove, heron and egret so I'll get to those in the next week or two.  Thanks for all the emails I've received on the 75 for 75 project.  It's been fun!

I don't think Shane has a piece to post today.  He's working on a couple of deadlines.

Adele Earnshaw - "Coot"
$75
5" x 7" oil on panel

To purchase this painting or to see the rest of the 75 for $75 please click on this link.
We now have 20 pieces on my website - 55 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment