Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been busy!


SOLD





SOLD


SOLD



I leave in less than a week (November 11th) to exhibit my work at the Waterfowl Festival in Easton, Maryland. I think this might be my 25th year. How is that possible?

The festival is held in the pretty little town of Easton, Maryland - on the eastern shore of the Chesapeake Bay. It's a 1.5 hour drive from BWI (Baltimore) Airport. The entire town is involved in the festival - with exhibits in the armory, schools, even the fabulous old brick building that houses the Elks (which is where you'll find me). I usually take about 35 originals.

These are some of the little guys that are on their way, Fed-ex, to Easton. (divided up into two posts) They are all either 6" x 6" or 7" x 7".

3 comments:

  1. Adele, these are just beautiful! all the best in Easton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow lady!!! I thought I was doing well with 25 originals!!! I will see you soon.
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, I love the way you use light! Wish I was close enough to see them in person, but the UK is just too far away :)

    ReplyDelete