Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dear Diary....

This morning, a phone conversation with my artist friend, Victoria Schultz, convinced me that I should start a blog. Perhaps then, my friends won't groan when they see yet another email (with attachment) from me with the subject line, 'today's work attached'. When I get excited about something I'm working on, I like to share it while I'm still in the honeymoon stage of the painting. Now, instead of boring my artist friends with daily emails and large attachments, I will post them here.

I am now a blogger.

3 comments:

  1. You are one of us!!! Welcome to our "cult". I look forward to seeing your wonderful new work and watching the creative process of your paintings.
    Thank you also for being a friend and mentor...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About time! V Vaughn suggested it a while ago too if I remember correctly, and so did I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I love your blog. And, I love your oils. I love your watercolors, but I love your oils more. Keep doing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete